Parenting Puzzle can be either a 10 or 4 week programme for parents (2 hours per week). When you are attending a day time course, we run a creche alongside.
Parenting Puzzle builds on your existing parenting skills and helps us to think about:
- Why children behave the way they do
- The feelings behind behaviour
- Different approaches to discipline
- Developing co-operation and self discipline in children
- The importance of looking after ourselves
The programme is built on four building blocks to help you have a happy life:
- Self awareness and self-esteem
- Appropriate expectations
- Positive Discipline
We are unable to run any more parenting puzzle courses from July 2019. Please visit the Family Information Service website for information of courses that may be running local to you.