Baby massage can have the following benefits:
- Improves relaxation, encouraging longer sleep
- Helps to relieve the effects of colic, teething, constipation and wind
- Helps strengthen the bond between parent and child
- Relaxes both mother and child
- Stimulates all of a babys major systems, such as co-ordination, respiration, digestive, learning ability and language development
Several of our staff are trained in baby massage and we regularly run courses in partnership with the health service (in order to access these you need to be referred by a health professional)
For more information, please email us.